A random nobody's page where i post about things i currently like and am obsessed with (mostly japanese related) If you like any of the same things as i do then follow me and i'll follow you back! Also, let me know if you want me to make a collage of any actor!
Here are some cute pictures of Ueda from his medical examination from Cartoon KAT-TUN Episode 94 :P
How well do you really know Ueda Tatsuya???
Name: Ueda Tatsuya | 上田竜也
Nicknames: Tat-chan, Uebo, Uebo-hime (Princess Uebo)
Birthday: October 4, 1983
Birthplace: Kanagawa, Japan
Blood Type: B
Joined Johnny’s Entertainment: June 1998 at the age of 14
Talents: basketball (he said he was very good at it in school), playing the guitar and piano (he learned to play the piano when he was a child, but he now prefers the guitar), speaking English and French (he learned these languages because he was a big fan of Gackt, who also speaks English and French)
Hobbies: basketball, shopping, playing the guitar, boxing
Pets: 2 labrador dogs, Earo and Tia
Favourite colour: black and red
Favourite season: Winter
Favourite flower: rose
Favourite body part: hands
Favourite animal: dolphin
Favourite food: spaghetti, steak, sashimi, Caesar’s salad
What he likes to do in his free time: read comics in the bathtub, play basketball and play guitar
Favourite school subject: history
Favourite word: “effort”
Favourite phrase: “Will you marry me?”
Favourite Johnny’s Sempai: Domoto Tsuyoshi (KinKi Kids) and Tsubasa Imai (Tackey & Tsubasa)
Ideal type of girl: older, joyful, can cook and clean, is outgoing and has a pretty smile
His long-term ambition: to direct classical music. (His former ambition was to become a teacher, but he decided against it after realising that he might be assigned to an all-girls’ school. He says he would be too nervous then. (^-^)
Ueda & Gackt: Ueda used to be a big fan of Gackt (he even wore blue contact lenses and dyed his hair blonde to look like him). When J-rock star Gackt found out that Ueda was a big fan of him, he gave him his necklace. Ueda used to wear it often (as can be seen on numerous photos).
Other facts about Ueda:
- When he was little, he witnessed a man being killed.
- He went to an all-boys’ school.
- Ueda writes a lot of KAT-TUN’s songs, often under several pen names.
- He joined Johnny’s Entertainment because of his admiration for Tsubasa Imai.
- He’s a sensitive person, and therefore is easily hurt by what others say about him.
- He was once talent-scouted by another talent agency.
- He wants to name his future daughter “Elizabeth”, but because Japanese people will have difficulties pronouncing the name, he’d shorten it to “Eri/Eli”.
- He used to wear blue contact lenses (just like Gackt).
- "I see fairies." (his most famous quote; KAT-TUN was really nervous when they were about to do their first concert. One by one the members all said: "Good luck! Let’s do our best!" When it was Ueda’s turn, he just said: "I see Fairies." (because the fans all had little lights, and it was very dark so it looked like fairies ^^)
- "I hate stupid girls."
- "I wish I can have a hot and serious relationship."
- "My ambition is to become popular with the girls of the entire nation. I’ll attain it by the time I’m 24."
- "With different people I’m with, I change into one of the many me’s and use that."
- "I’m a guy who likes to look cool whatever he does."
Even though i’m not as obsessed with Kame as i am with Ueda, i still really enjoy his dramas, so i thought i would let all the kame fans know about his upcoming drama:
Kamenashi will be starring in the upcoming drama “Tokyo Bandwagon" (tentative title), which will air every Saturday at 21:00 JST on NTV starting October 2013.
The drama is a family drama, and Kamenashi will be playing Hotta Ao, the main character. The storyline - based on the novels by Shoji Yukiya - will revolve around the Hotta family who runs a second-hand bookstore in Tokyo, as they are involved in a series of peculiar incidents.
Hotta Ao is a 26-year-old freelance travel tour guide. The gap between his apparently superficial speech and conduct and the sorrowful expressions he accidentally shows makes him a playboy helplessly loved by women, but when he meets the University student Makino Suzumi, he wholeheartedly falls in love.
Kame’s Comment: “I want to build a family and human relations (in this drama) that can make everyone think “family is good”. I’m really looking forward to meet a new family via Tokyo Bandwagon too.”
Drama Screenwriter: Oomori Mika (My Boss My Hero, Buzzer Beat)
Producer: Ikeda Kenshi (Quiz Show, Kaibutsu-kun)